- Downy Flocked Top and Extra Thickness Epa Certified Pvc
- Industry Leading Service: You can try Missyee risk-free for 30 days and get the refund if you are not 100% happy.
- Inflation and Deflation: Easy setup with the internal pump in 2~3 min, reinflate it per 3 days to keep firmness, to store the air mattress with the Missyee quality storage bag.
- Patent Chamber: ERGOCOIL Technology Chamber with the pressure equalizing tech, it's helpful to align your spine for deep and comfortable sleep.
- Very Best Material: The air mattress is made with downy flocked top and extra thickness EPA certified PVC.
- Customized Firmness: Filling air till you find your own comfort. Firm enough to support and soft enough to relax.
WHY CHOOSE Missyee?
1. Patent ERGOCOIL Technology - It contours perfectly to your body while providing strong support and increased air circulation like the traditional mattress.
2. Exclusive Humanized design – 18 inches mattress body height and 2 inflation methods.
3. Best After-sales Service - Missyee Air Mattress has 30 Nights Home Trial, no risk to get the full refund or replacement for your order if you are not 100% happy. (The assistant information can be found on the product package and the home page of Missyee store.)
4. California Proposition 65 Certified - Missyee is made with the very best material, all the material is safety and EPA certified.
Bed Size: Twin Size
Inflated Dimensions: 75 X 39 X 18 inches (191cm X 99cm X 46 cm)
Max.Weight Capacity:550 lb
1 x Air Mattress
1 x User Manual
1 x Patch Kit
1 x Storage Bag
Tips and Tricks for using Missyee Air Mattress:
1.It's best to place Missyee Air Mattress on a soft surface, such as a carpet or rug. It can squeak on hard flooring when sleepers toss and turn on the night.
2.You can make Missyee Air Mattress even more comfortable by adding a mattress topper.
3.When deflated, Missyee Air Mattress should fold up small enough to be easily stored in a closet or under a bed.
4.Missyee Air Mattress is lightweight and easy to store. You can easily move it around your home or pack it in your car when necessary.
5.If your air mattress develops a hole, you can easily patch it up by heating a stick of hot glue and applying it to the puncture.